House For Sale - Offers over $850,000
Million Dollar Views
n.b. video tours available on request.
In arguably Sandgate's most prized hilltop positions because of it's city and bay views, this two storey home is packed with opportunity for a new family to make their own. Back on trend, this circa 1975 home with great bones, is in need of a cosmetic makeover, simply to reveal its hardwood timber floors with a polish, and a coat of paint to freshen up the interior.
This property is presented in its original conditional with these key features:
- Magic views of Moreton Bay and Brisbane City.
- Versatile with 6 bedrooms rooms that you can use for alternative uses such as home office, additional lounge area or make larger by removing walls or potential for dual living.
- Four out of the six bedrooms have built-ins.
- Main bathroom includes laundry chute.
- Internal, double lock-up garage.
- 506sqm block with a 10m frontage.
- Construction consists of double brick base, hardwood frame, hardwood floorboards and iron roof.
This property is close to the following:
- 12min walk to either Sandgate State or Sacred Heart Primary Schools.
- 12min walk to Sandgate Town Centre.
- 18min walk to Sandgate's Waterfront.
- 17min walk to Sandgate Train Station.
Easy access to airport, north and south coast highways.