House Auction - Sold for $1,400,000
22nd May at 5:00pm
UNDER CONTRACT: The Inner Sandgate Circle
Here is a rare opportunity to own this deceivingly large family home in the very heart of Sandgate's Town Centre.
The home is a perfect meshing of classic Queenslander features with contemporary design alterations. The typical Queenslander features include VJ walls, fret work, timber floors and a huge wrap around veranda blended with modern features such as polished concrete floors, atrium, on-trend bathrooms and kitchen.
Great Inclusions: Pool - Sauna - Pizza Oven - air conditioning throughout.
Versatile living for whatever your family dynamic and/or work requirements, for example:
- The separate dwelling is ideal as either a home office, studio, gym or accommodation with private access from side gate.
- An apartment style ground level or master suite or teenager retreat.
- Option to have second lounge upstairs or master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe.
A stone's throw away from the following:
- 4min walk to Sandgate's Town Centre at the end of the street.
- 6min walk to Sandgate Train Station.
- 4min walk to Stairs to Sandgate's waterfront.
- 1min walk to Full Moon Hotel across the road.
Spoilt for choice for schools all within walking distance - Sandgate State School, Sacred Heart Primary, Shorncliffe State School and St Patrick's College.
Easy access to airport, north and south coast highways.