House For Sale - Contact Agent
Opportunity to Own an Avenue Position.
Only a minutes walk to Brighton's Foreshore, this perfectly positioned, high set home with a wide frontage makes for an envious life by the bay. While the house is comfortable to move straight in, it offers plenty of opportunity to add value down the track with some updating.
The home features:
- 658sqm block with a 15m frontage.
- 3 good sized bedrooms (two with built-in-robes).
- Open plan living areas and balcony that captures sea breezes.
- Internal stairs to rumpus room, workshop area, garage on ground floor.
- Solar hot water.
Get ready to throw away the car keys and wear out the soles of your shoes, with the following only moments away:
- 1min to waterfront (walking/running and bike track).
- 800m walk to Brighton Shopping Centre.
- 250m walk to closest bus stop which also includes direct school bus connections.
- 1.3km and 1.4km to closest primary schools.
This part of Brighton also offers easy access to the airport, north and south coast highways.