House Auction - Contact Agent
27th Mar at 12:00 PM
Large and Spacious Low-set with Pool, only a short Walk to Water.
In a fantastic avenue position with only a minutes walk from the waterfront, this spacious low-set makes a great family home. Featuring:
- Master suite with walk-in-robe and en-suite.
- Second and Third bedrooms are oversized with built-ins.
- Fourth bedroom acts as the ultimate guest room with en-suite and built-in-robe and separate entrance.
- Fully air-conditioned including ground floor rumpus room/studio.
- Great sized pool.
- Expansive deck with bi-folds from gourmet kitchen.
- 701sqm block with a 16metre frontage, including plenty of room down the side for those oversized vehicles.
Get ready to throw away the car keys and wear out the soles of your shoes, with the following only moments away:
- 1min to waterfront (walking/running and bike track).
- 2min walk to the popular Queens Parade Shops, including Eclectea bar and food, Jason's Meats, dog groomers and more.
- 2min walk to the Brighton Hotel.
- 1min walk to the closest Bus Stop.
- 20min walk to Sandgate Town Centre.
This part of Brighton also offers easy access to the airport, north and south coast highways.
e.g. URL link to relevant Sustainability Declaration or other info