House For Sale - Contact Agent
Summer Time is Here - Huge Queenslander with Pool
In a superb Brighton position this huge two-storey Queenslander would suit a family who wishes to make the most of our Queensland lifestyle. This beautiful home features:
- Classic Queenslander features including VJ walls, timber floors, weatherboard exterior and iron roof.
- Great outdoor living: POOL, huge veranda upstairs or undercover entertainment area downstairs.
- Upper floor includes: 2 great sized bedrooms (master with en-suite), air conditioning, lounge room, kitchen and dining.
- Ground floor includes: 3 bedrooms (one with an en-suite), main bathroom, huge lounge area with fireplace and kitchenette opening onto undercover entertainment area and great sized galley laundry.
- Master bedroom includes air-conditioning and en-suite with claw foot bath and separate shower.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge flowing out to huge rear entertaining deck which captures the sea breezes.
- 646sqm block with a 17 metre frontage.
This part of Brighton is extremely central to the best that Brighton has to offer:
- 3 min to coffee… Blume Coffee is where the locals go.
- 2 min walk to closest bus stop.
- 5 min walk to Brighton's waterfront that has great bikeways and walking tracks.
- 5 min walk to Decker Park with includes a dog park and a great play area for children, basketball hoops, and picnic area for families.
- 6 min walk to Brighton Shops, including: IGA, BWS liquor store, Post Office, Medical Centre and Pharmacy, Thai and Pizza take away/restaurants and more.
- 700m to Kite Surfing Beach.
- Spoilt for choice with a great mix of Primary and Highs Schools - St Kieran's, Brighton State, Nashville State Primary Schools and Bracken Ridge, St John Fisher and St Patrick's High Schools.
- 10 min drive to either Sandgate or Shorncliffe Train Stations.
- Less than 4km to Sandgate's Town Centre.
Less than 1km away is easy access to the Redcliffe Peninsular, Brisbane Airport, North and South Coast Highways.