House Auction - Contact Agent
24th Oct at 10:00 AM
A Queensland Delight
Auction Location: on-site.
n.b. This must sell at auction. Offers considered prior.
n.b. appointment video tours available for those who are restricted by COVID-19
In a superb Brighton position this elegant two-storey Queenslander would suit many family dynamics, including a potential for dual living.
Nestled in a private setting amongst nature, with so many options for enjoying the Queensland outdoor life, this beautiful home features:
- Classic Queenslander features including multiple verandas, VJ walls, fretwork, weatherboard exterior and iron roof.
- Multiple outdoor areas to catch those summer breezes: porches, ground floor undercover entertainment area and huge rear deck.
- Timber floors on upper level and polished concrete floor on ground floor.
- Upper floor includes: 4 great sized bedrooms (master with ensuite), lounge room, kitchen, dining and bathroom.
- Ground floor includes: 5th Bedroom with study (alternative walk-in-robe), huge lounge area with French Doors leading out to undercover entertainment area, bathroom and great sized galley laundry.
- Huge Master bedroom includes air-conditioning and luxurious ensuite with claw foot bath;
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge flowing out to huge rear entertaining deck which captures the sea breezes.
- Large workshop / storage area, undercover parking/boat storage and clothes drying area.
- 607sqm block with a 15 metre frontage and room for side access to store a caravan or boat.
This part of Brighton is extremely central to the best that Brighton has to offer:
- 3 min to coffee… Blume Coffee is where the locals go.
- 2 min walk to closest bus stop.
- 5 min walk to Brighton's waterfront that has great bikeways and walking tracks.
- 5 min walk to Decker Park with includes a dog park and a great play area for children, basketball hoops, and picnic area for families.
- 6 min walk to Brighton Shops, including: IGA, BWS liquor store, Post Office, Medical Centre and Pharmacy, Thai and Pizza take away/restaurants and more.
- 700m to Kite Surfing Beach.
- Spoilt for choice with a great mix of Primary and Highs Schools - St Kieran's, Brighton State, Nashville State Primary Schools and Bracken Ridge, St John Fisher and St Patrick's High Schools.
- 10 min drive to either Sandgate or Shorncliffe Train Stations.
- Less than 4km to Sandgate's Town Centre.
Less than 1km away is easy access to the Redcliffe Peninsular, Brisbane Airport, North and South Coast Highways.
Be quick to register your interest. This property will sell.