House For Sale - Contact Agent
Versatile & Homely
On the Sandgate and Shorncliffe cusp, in this beloved cul-de-sac street is a home that would suit just about any family dynamic.
This Queensland Workers Cottage makes for comfortable and sophisticated living on the main floor, with its three bedrooms, main bathroom and contemporary open plan living. Then, on the ground levels, there are plenty of additional spaces for others to "camp" - visitors or those children that keep returning home or teens that need that extra living space away.
The home features:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in-robe and air conditioning.
- Large second bedroom featuring glass sliding doors (currently used as an office with air conditioning) and a smaller third bedroom with a built in wardrobe.
- Renovated main bathroom with bath.
- Light filled and large open plan living / dining / kitchen with air conditioning.
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and butler's pantry.
- Hardwood floors throughout main floor.
- Downstairs rumpus area with bar, laundry, second bathroom and private deck area.
- Rear shed (8m x 7m) currently half used as garage/workshop and the other half a teenager's retreat with a kitchenette.
- Tandem parking for three vehicles.
- Solar energy.
Throw away the car keys and get ready to wear out the sole of your shoes:
- 4min walk to great coffee and cafe.
- 6 to 10min walk to either Shorncliffe State Primary School or St Patrick's College.
- 10min walk to Shorncliffe Train Station
- 6min walk to the popular Full Moon Hotel.
- 13min walk to fresh prawns from the local trawlers.
- 6min walk to sporting grounds and parks (including dog parks).
- 6min walk to the esplanade.
- 10min walk to Sandgate's Town Centre.