Designed by local Architect John Blackley this incredible home offers all the benefits of low maintenance living and a unique opportunity to enjoy a spectacular view over parkland and established trees, which is at the doorstep and maintained by the BCC.
Something unique and different yet very liveable this property has airy living zones with hardwood flooring and crisp neutral decor. Set on 425m2, purposely designed to enjoy north facing aspect. Much thought has gone into the construction of this home. Security louvres, fully screened to capture refreshing breezes and an abundance of natural light that seamlessly draw the outdoors in. The alfresco deck flows easily from the living zone and enjoys a sweeping outlook of the park, plus there is a private rear garden and level lawn.
Hosting three bedrooms upstairs, the upper floor features a second living room overlooking parklands and a lavish master suite with private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Fresh, bright and supremely easy to maintain interiors
• Open plan layout includes a contemporary gas kitchen
• Covered alfresco deck that captures sweeping urban outlooks
• Second upstairs living space
• Study nook down stairs
• Upper level main bedroom with ensuite, walk in and balcony
• Designed to capture all the right breezes with security louvres
• Water tanks and garden shed
The location, the size and the quality of this property represent a low maintenance lifestyle of fantastic appeal as it is positioned within close proximity to Schools, transport and shops. It is even within walking distance to Brighton’s favourite coffee shop and bar- EclecTea, and our famous Jason’s Quality Meats.