Opportunities are aplenty with this one of a kind Shorncliffe property.
This resurrected and immaculately restored corner shop with residence upstairs, can offer:
– Small business owner(s) a shop front below with spacious designer living.
– Small family, couple or singles an income producing property with a stylish home upstairs and commercial letting downstairs.
– Investors can rent either the entire premises as one or alternatively multiple tenants i.e. two shop owners, and residence.
Architecturally designed, both dwellings are in pristine condition with no expense spared with regards to the build, right through to the fittings. Which reflects the known quality of locals, Watson Builders, with construction by Dane Watson of Renew Builders.
The brand new commercial property features:
– 68sqm letting area with two street frontages.
– Certified for two shops.
– Wheelchair accessible including wheelchair accessible toilet.
– Four separate metres for water and power (individual two commercial shops, common area and residence upstairs).
– Air conditioning.
The upstairs residence is focused on meshing the timelessness of the original character with the latest in contemporary design, featuring:
– A spacious 288sqm of living area.
– An opportunity to separate the downstairs quarters into a self-contained area, suitable for Airbnb.
– Alfresco area with outdoor kitchenette and gas plumbing for barbecue.
– Beautiful view over Hutchison Park.
– Three rooms: master suite with en-suite, second room on ground level with en-suite, third room is a large study.
– Gourmet kitchen with honed granite benchtop, Miele & Smeg appliances and butler’s pantry.
The location is ideal, for a shop front in this area, positioned across the road from local train station, on the same street as two popular Shorncliffe Schools, and on the way in and out from Shorncliffe. Walking distance to the following:
– 2min walk to Shorncliffe Train Station (gateway for Sandgate to Redcliffe commuters to the city)
– 7min walk to Shorncliffe’s waterfront
– 2min walk to either Shorncliffe State School or St Patrick’s College
– 8min walk to Sandgate Golf Course
– 12min walk to QCYC