In one of Brighton’s most exclusive streets, is this quintessential Queenslander boasting north-easterly views over Moreton Bay. The double storey Queenslander sits on a 1,194sqm double block with 22m frontage. Although expansive in size, it has the intimacy and warmth of a solid family home.
The home features:
– Two bedrooms on upper level, master with en-suite and walk-in-robe and second room with study.
– Open plan living with bi-folds opening onto expansive deck.
– Three bedrooms downstairs with rumpus area that includes billiard table and opens onto undercover terrace area.
– Air-conditioning throughout
– Large 12.5x5metre swimming pool with LED lights
– 6.5kW solar energy
– Electric Gate
– Garage can accommodate four cars or two and alternative area for workshop.
Kennedy Street is on the cusp of Sandgate in an elevated position close to the following:
4 min walk to the popular Brighton shop precinct with Eclectea, Jason’s Quality Meats and other shops
2 min walk to Brighton Hotel
4 min walk to the Coffee Warden
9 min walk to Brighton’s waterfront
20 min walk or 3min drive to either Sandgate Village Shops or Brighton Village Shops.