This scene, with glimmering views of the Glasshouse mountains’ was once an inspirational backdrop for Brisbane’s most notable sculptors, Leonard and Kathleen Shillam.
Boasting vies from nearly all rooms, luxurious spaces and a pool overlooking native flora and fauna on Brighton’s waterfront, this home features:
– A Master suite totally comprise the top level with private lounge, en-suite and walk in robe.
– Bedrooms two and three with en-suites, walk-in robes and private decks
– Guest room (bedroom 4) shares main bathroom.
– Kitchen with butler’s pantry (includes second cooking area and fridge area).
– Gym area with view.
– Main deck over-looking swimming pool.
– Water access and shared jetty with # 66.
– 665sqm allotment, home security, ducted air-conditioning and cable internet throughout, gas cooking and hot water.
– Double remote garage and additional third parking bay at front.
This is the perfect place for that tranquil lifestyle where you have the opportunity to choose how active you want to be, or just enjoy the natural views offering artistic inspiration.