Perfectly positioned in the one of Brighton’s most prestigious streets, you’ll discover this family size home at 41 Regency Street has been renovated over time to maintain the essence of true Queensland living. Step inside and be impressed by not only the sheer size of the residence but also by the flexibility and versatility of the spaces.
• Expansive open plan living areas over two levels providing space for the largest of families
• Multiple entertaining decks and verandahs, with water views, ideal for year round enjoyment no matter what the season
• 4-5 bedrooms, master bedroom has an ensuite and doors leading to deck with uninterrupted bay views,
• The 5th bedroom, is located on the ground floor thus providing flexible living arrangements
• Contemporary kitchen featuring stone benchtops, modern appliances and a full walk in pantry
• 3 bathrooms – room for all the family!
• 2 car lock up garage with epoxy flooring and air-conditioning (yes that’s right!). Outside there is additional covered space for 2 more cars.
• Many internal classic and practical features such as Tasmanian Oak tongue and groove T&G timber flooring, ceiling fans, Air conditioning, high ceilings, multiple living areas, decks, views and so much more…
• Downstairs laundry has direct access to the outside drying area
• Beautifully landscaped 732m2 elevated lot, featuring a large family sized pool, water tanks and decked area to house an outdoor fireplace or wood burner and a hidden veg patch.
Immersed in natural light and allowing for seamless indoor/outdoor connectivity, home entertainers will appreciate the well-appointed chef’s kitchen and open plan living/dining area that flows out to the rear entertainment area overseeing the lush, green lawns and sparkling in-ground pool.
Upstairs, warm polished timber floorboards feature throughout, and an additional living/ study spaces further exemplifies the practicality of this family home. A family-friendly floorplan sees a master bedroom and ensuite and three additional bedrooms on the upper level serviced by main bathroom. The living area and master bedroom leads out to back balcony which fetches refreshing breezes and stunning Moreton Bay views.
Enjoying a highly sought-after locale with fingertip access to waterfront, schools and transport, this substantial family residence offers a host of lifestyle opportunities to its next owner. Enjoy a casual stroll along the foreshore or sample the many tastes and boutique shopping delights on offer in Sandgate and just a short drive to Westfield North Lakes, Costco and Airport motorway.
For Auction in early 2019 if not sold before.
Contact Siobhan for more details.