This beautifully presented 1 bedroom apartment in Sandgate is situated on the 1st level in the iconic Eagle Tce complex, overlooking Bramble Bay. It offers style, functionality and space, framed by stunning water, city and mountain views. This is a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers and investors who seek a cosmopolitan living experience. Also not a bad option for someone looking to invest for AIRBNB or short term stay accommodation. Just a short walk from shops, transport and waterfront this property is the perfect investment to make a great return.
Located just up from Sandgate village, this great position is just moments’ walk from the cafes, bars, restaurants and an array of city-bound public transport options. Take a stroll along lovers walk or walk down to the full Moon Hotel for dinner.
88 Eagle Tce attracts above average growth and rental return with 1 bedroom units renting for $325 a week ( average price for 1 bedroom flat in 4017 is $225- $250/w)
• 1 bedroom
• 1 bathroom
• 2 balconies
• Modern kitchen and bathroom
• Lock up garage with storage area
• Short walk to Sandgate village including Aldi and Woolworths
• Walking distance to coffee shops like Wired Owl, Satori Organics, Capulet and Co, Bramble Place and Baaia just to name a few.
• Walk down to Sandgate for the Farmers Markets on Wednesday and Sunday mornings
• Pick up some fresh prawns direct from the trawlers
• Enjoy the shows on at The Sandgate Town Hall and the local Community Centre
• Plenty of community festivals including the Blue Water Festival and Long Table Dinner on Sandgate Pier
• Enjoy a game of Golf at Sandgate golf course.
• Watch or participate in some of the best Kitesurfing conditions in Australia
• Walking distance from Train station (End of train line)
• Many Bus connections to city, Chermside Shopping Centre or Redcliffe
• 15 Min from Northlakes shopping Centre and Costco
• Direct access to Gateway motorway – North and South coasts within 1 hr and Airport 15 min drive.
Prospects as stylish and well positioned as this are hard to come by, so be sure to arrange an inspection at your earliest convenience