This high-set character home is full of personality and charm with its quaint casement windows, stucco exterior and abundance of beautiful flowering plants.
The property is situated in an ideal corner position on Ninth Avenue and Griffith Street, offers plenty of lifetime opportunities based on value and position.
The well presented home features:
– New kitchen with European appliances and self cleaning oven and room for dining;
– Separate living area with air conditioning;
– Sun-room with wonderful bay breezes;
– Two-way bathroom off master and second bedroom;
– Master bedroom with built-ins;
– Car accommodation for one with plenty of work space below and second toilet;
– Wonderful back yard including undercover area, pizza oven and garden shed.
You are only a hop-skip and a jump from:
– 3min walk to waterfront
– 5min walk to Sandgate Pool
– 1 min walk to closest bus stop
– 10min walk to Sandgate Village
– 10min walk to Sandgate Primary Schools
– 17min walk to Sandgate Train Station