Sold for $1,280,000
15 Raymond St
Located in a quiet tree lined street of Shorncliffe, this charming property is surrounded by quality character homes & provides a rare opportunity for the astute buyer to purchase in this tightly held pocket.
Fresh and welcoming, this 5-bedroom character Queenslander has been reimagined for the modern family with style & flair. Cool summer breezes flow through casual, open plan living spaces. A generous alfresco entertainment area overlooking a private and secure rear garden with a pool is perfect for year-round entertaining & Brisbane's laid-back lifestyle.
There is an abundance of welcoming spaces in which to unwind and entertain, including a media room to create an independent living space for visitors, family members or home based businesses.
This stylishly transformed Queenslander offers everything a family could ask for and will provide happy memories for years to come. Moments to the QCYC marina and club house, Sandgate Golf Club, Shorncliffe Primary and St Patrick's College, the foreshore and its historic pier. Effortless access to the Gateway Motorway and airport, fast rail to CBD
EBB TIDE II on 15 Raymond St Shorncliffe is a pleasure to come home to.
• Character features include authentic VJ walls and ceilings, French doors, decorative arches and breeze ways.
• Polished original hoop pine floors and 3m ceilings
• Air conditioned English Oak kitchen, black ...
15 Raymond St
... granite bench tops, Spanish tile splashback farmhouse sink, Ilve 6 gas burner cooktop and 90cm electric oven, ducted range hood
• Bi-fold door access from kitchen to private, all weather entertainer's deck, 10m x 5m in-ground saltwater pool
• Bathrooms are practical and include rainforest and wall mounted showers
• King-size Master bedroom with luxurious over-sized ensuite with dual sink vanity, freestanding bath, floor to ceiling tiles
• Separate multi-purpose area, could be used for a studio/home office, has fast cable internet and Air Conditioning
• 153m2 lockable storage are under house, room for a boat
• Double gate with side access for parking
• Inexpensive creek mooring at end of street
• 607m2 block, tropical landscaped gardens
Contact Siobhan for more information