28 Barton St
On the cusp of Shorncliffe, this well presented 1940's home is ideally suited to those looking to make a start in our bayside suburb.
This home is full of character such as a double gabled facade, VJ walls and timber floors. It has a bonus area below with rumpus area and second bathroom.
The features include:
- 2 large bedrooms with built ins.
- Study area.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with air-conditioning.
- Downstairs rumpus room with second bathroom.
- Two car accommodation (tandem parking), plenty of workshop and storage room.
- 405sqm block fully fenced.
The position is within the catchment of Shorncliffe State School and close to the following:
- 7min walk to Shorncliffe Train Station.
- 6min walk to Shorncliffe State Primary School.
- 9min walk to St Patrick's College.
- 2min walk to arguably Shorncliffe's best coffee and cafe.
- 11min walk to Shorncliffe Pier.
- 11min walk to fishing trawlers for fresh seafood.
- 12min walk to Sandgate's Town Centre.