House Auction - Contact Agent
2nd Oct at 5:00pm
Dual Living Waterfront Deluxe
n.b. Private video tours available after open times.
Life is simply wonderful living on Sandgate’s waterfront, particularly in this position. It is across the road from the sandy beach section, and it is a short walk to the best that Sandgate has to offer.
This forever home offers two dwellings. A huge 4-bedroom Queenslander with an additional second 2-bedroom dwelling (ideal for dual living or home office).
The high-set Queenslander with views, consists of:
-Typical Queenslander character features such as VJ walls, fretwork, high ceilings, timber floors, weatherboard exterior and iron roof.
-Open plan kitchen dining and lounge opening onto deck with views of Moreton Bay.
-Deck includes bifold doors to close for all year-round use.
-Kitchen includes Bosch appliances, gas cooking and granite benchtops.
-Separate formal dining room or lounge.
-Generous sized bedrooms: Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, built-ins & opens onto rear veranda; The rear bedroom opens onto rear veranda and has wide doors which offers an alternative uses such as more living space of home office. fourth bedroom with built-ins; The largest bedroom at the front of the house includes an office area with views of Moreton Bay and French doors opening onto front deck.
-Main bathroom with separate shower and clawfoot bath.
-Ground floor consists of huge entertainment/rumpus room opening onto the pool area.
The Low-set cottage adjoining the house consists of:
-Views of Moreton Bay.
-Formal entry and sunroom.
-Two bedrooms (one large and the second a single room).
-Eat in kitchen.
Other property features:
- Swimming Pool.
- Car port for three vehicles and a fourth parking bay for caravan or boat.
- Two lots with combined land size of 1,105sqm (approx. 13m frontage): First lot consists of residential dwellings and the second is bonus ownership over the rear lot allowing rear access to car accommodation.
Stones throw from;
- Sandgate's "beach" where you can take off with plenty of fun water activities such as kite surfing, SUP, kayaking.
- Bike, running and walking tracks with outdoor gym equipment.
- Arthur Davis Park.
- Sandgate's Premium Health Club and Aquatic Centre.
- Cafe's and Fish'n Chip dining options
Walking distance to Sandgate's Town Centre, Public Transport (train & bus) and schools.