House For Sale - Contact Agent
Low Set, Low Maintenance at a Good Price
In a private position, easy to access, this neat and tidy low-set will make for an ideal first home, investment or a downsizing opportunity. The home features:
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes.
- Master bedroom with en-suite.
- Spacious open plan living and dining, galley kitchen.
- Air conditioned.
- Security screens throughout.
- Remote garage with internal entry.
- Private and neat courtyard sized back yard
The is further opportunity to add value with some cosmetic updates to really decorate as your own.
The property is in close proximity to the following:
- The townhouses back onto Brighton State Primary School or is a 5min walk to St Kieran's Primary School.
- 7min walk to Bus Stop.
- 1.2km to Brighton shops, takeaways and cafes.
- 1.3km to Brighton's waterfront.
- 1.3km to entry to Deagon Deviation bike track to get you to places like Redcliffe, Sandgate State High School.
Easy access to Airport, North and South Coast Highways.
N.b. Body-corporate details and rates etc available on request.